GMP Fundamentals – A Step-by-Step Guide (e-book)
Get a quick and comprehensive overview of the complex world of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with this e-book. No previous acquired knowledge needed!
Available as book and e-book
2nd edition 2018
Delivery immediately after receipt of payment
|Quantity||Unit price netto||Unit price incl. VAT|
This handbook is a practical and easy to read guideline, giving you a quick and comprehensive overview of the complex world of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) without the need of previously acquired knowledge.
Some topics are:
- GMP: Purpose and basic pharmaceutical terms
- Laws, licenses and inspections
- Personnel: Responsibility and hygiene
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation
- Design of rooms and facilities
- Processing and packaging
- Quality control and market release
- Suppliers, storage and logistics (Good Distribution Practice = GDP)
- Alphabetical index and abbreviations
Using practical examples and comparisons to every-day life will help to easy understand GMP regulations.
GMP Fundamentals is a helpful guide which facilitates the entry into the GMP world and teaches the necessary basics.
Click & View "GMP Fundamentals"
Beginner to Advanced Level and Beyond
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 6,1 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
Please select your currency