GMP Fundamentals – A Step-by-Step Guide (book)
A helpful guide which facilitates the entry into the GMP world and teaches the necessary basics.
Available as book and e-book
2nd edition 2018
Delivery time appr. 2-3 workdays
|Quantity||Unit price netto||Unit price incl. VAT|
This handbook is a practical and easy to read guideline, giving you a quick and comprehensive overview of the complex world of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) without the need of previously acquired knowledge.
Some topics are:
- GMP: Purpose and basic pharmaceutical terms
- Laws, licenses and inspections
- Personnel: responsibility and hygiene
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation
- Design of rooms and facilities
- Processing and packaging
- Quality control and market release
- Suppliers, storage and logistics (Good Distribution Practice = GDP)
- Alphabetical index and abbreviations
Using practical examples and comparisons to every-day life will help to easy understand GMP regulations.
GMP Fundamentals is a helpful guide which facilitates the entry into the GMP world and teaches the necessary basics.
Click & View "GMP Fundamentals"
Beginner to Advanced Level and Beyond
Previous editions of GMP Fundamentals:
1st edition 2015 | ISBN: 978-3-95807-006-6
Please select your currency