Thank you for visiting our web site. We take the protection of your data seriously. We are processing data collected during your visit at our web site in accordance with applicable data protection regulations, particularly in accordance with the German Telemedia Act (TMG), European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
This Data Privacy Statement is intended to provide you with the information, which non-personal and personal data we collect during your visit at our web site or during the usage of our online offerings, and how the collected data will be processed and used by us.
With the usage of our web site you declare your consent to the collection and usage of data described below. In the event that you do not approve the described collection and usage of data, you are not allowed to use our web site.
Person in charge according to Article 4 (7) of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
GMP-Verlag Peither AGrepresented by the authorized executive Barbara PeitherKarlstraße 279650 SchopfheimTel.: +49 (0)7622 66686-70Fax.: +49 (0) 7622 66686-77Email: email@example.com
(see our website imprint)
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address, amended with the addition “Der Datenschutzbeauftragte”.
Please contact our data protection coordinator for any questions at Bettina.Bluhm@gmp-verlag.de or at our postal address.
(1) Hereafter we are informing you about the collection of personal data, when using our web site www.gmp-publishing.com, including subpages (subsequently called “web site”). Personal data include all data relating to you as a person, such as name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by email or contact form, the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, your name and, if applicable, your telephone number and company name) is stored by us to answer any questions you may have. Data that is collected in this context is deleted by us, if storage is not required anymore, or we will limit the processing, if legal retention periods exist.
(3) If we refer to mandated service providers for single functions of our offering, or if we want to use your data for business purposes, we will inform you about the according operations as detailed below. In doing so, we will also indicate the established criteria of the storage duration
(1) Concerning your personal data you have the following rights with us:
(2) Furthermore you have the right to complain about us at a privacy supervisory body about the processing of your personal data. For example you can contact the supervisory body stated subsequently: The state representative of Baden-Württemberg for Privacy and Freedom of Information, Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart, https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
(1) Informatory usage of the web site only, meaning if you do not register or transfer information otherwise, we only collect personal data, that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our web site, the following data is collected by us, data that is technically required for showing our web site to you and for ensuring stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1), S 1 lit. f GDPR):
a) Our website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
b) Some of the cookies we use are transient cookies. These include, for example, session cookies. They save a unique session ID, which is necessary for the allocation of products that you have placed in the shopping basket or for the allocation of your customer data. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit us in order to recognize selected options (e.g. language settings). These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies yourself at any time in the security settings of your browser (see point e).
e) You can set your browser so that you:
By clicking on the following links you will gain direct access to the configuration options of the most common web browsers with regard to cookies:
Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Apple)
We draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all the functions of our website if you deactivate cookies.
f) The Flash cookies used are not captured by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want the Flash cookies processed, you will need to install an appropriate add-on, such as Better Privacy for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually].
g) The following table gives you an overview of the cookies we use:
Data Privacy Statement
Enables the assignment of customer data
After leaving the website
gmp-berater.de gmpcadviser.com eu-gmp-leitfaden.de
Necessary in order to assign the user anonymously to the website visit
Required for language setting
After 24 hours
Allows the screen type to be assigned to correctly display the page contents
Enables the assignment of products
Necessary for selecting the currency for the payment transaction
Causes the cookie hint to no longer be displayed after consent has been given
After 1 year
Enables customer recognition and personalized information delivery
Saves the user ID
After 13 months
Temporarily saves the data for the website visit
After 30 minutes
Used to limit the requirement rate
After 1 minute
Used to identify the visitor
After 2 years
Used to anonymously track user interactions with content on the site
Third Party Cookies
Required for newsletter registration
Required to start surveys
Used to distinguish users from each other
After 30 seconds
After 1 day
Used to test the efficiency of advertising on websites
After 3 months
Analysis cookie for surveys
Used to ensure that a survey can be conducted properly
After 1,5 hours
Used to collect information about respondent interaction with surveys
Used for browser identification in surveys
In our blog, where we publish different posts about topics related to our activities, you can post public comments. Your comment in the post is published with your stated user name. We recommend the use of a nickname instead of your real name. Specification of user names and email address is required; any additional information is voluntary. If you post a comment, we will continue to store your IP address. For us, storage is required in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal contents. We require your email address in order to be able to contact you in case a third-party claims that your comment is illegal. Legal basis is Article 6 (1), S. 1 lit. b und f, GDPR. Comments are not verified before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments, if third-parties claim that they are illegal.
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank and, where applicable, to the payment service providers stated in section 4 below. Legal basis is Article 6 (1), S. 1 lit. b GDPR. You can voluntarily create a customer account; through which we can save your data for later purchases. Opening an account is mandatory in case of subscriptions, because it is used to provide the subscriber with download links for updates. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocable. Furthermore, we can process the data stated by you, to inform you about additional interesting products from our portfolio, or to submit emails to you including technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and fiscal regulations we are obligated to store your address data, payment data and order date for a period of ten years. However, we apply restrictions to processing after two years, in other words, your data will only be used for adherence to legal obligations.
(3) The order process is encrypted, to prevent unauthorized access of third-parties to your personal data, particularly to your financial data. This is done using the latest state-of-the-art.
(4) For credit card payment we will share your payment data with heidelpay GmbH, Vangerowstraße 18, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany, within the scope of the payment processing. Sharing occurs according to Article 6 (1), lit. b GDPR, and only to the extent required for payment processing. Additional Information is available in the Data Privacy Statement of heidelpay GmbH. These can be retrieved from: https://www.heidelpay.com/de/datenschutz/.
(1) Insofar as you wish to use our online portal, you have to register stating your email address and an individual password and your user name that you can select freely. Usage of your real name is not required, usage of nickname is possible. For registration we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. your registration is only completed, if you have acknowledged your registration for this purpose by clicking on the link contained in a submitted confirmation email.
(2) If you use our portal, we store your personal data that is necessary for fulfilling your contract with us, e. g. your payment details, until you terminate your account with us. In addition, we will also store the personal data that you have provided voluntarily for the time of the usage of the portal if you have not deleted, this information before. You can maintain and change all details in the protected customer area. Legal basis is Article 6 (1), S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) In order to prevent your personal data, in particular financial data, from non-authorized access by third-parties, the connection is encrypted, according to the latest state-of-the-art.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you of our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the subscription to our newsletter, we use what is known as the double-opt-in procedure. This means that, after you subscribe, we will send an email to the email address provided asking you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and time of logon and confirmation used respectively. The purpose of this procedure is to verify your subscription and to be able to detect a possible abuse of your personal data.
(3) Your email address is the only information required to send you the newsletter. Providing additional, separately marked data is voluntary; such data will be used to address you personally. After we receive your confirmation, we will store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Legal basis is Article 6 (1), S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) For distribution of our newsletter we use the email tool CleverReach®, which is operated by CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany. For this purpose, your data will also be stored by CleverReach®. CleverReach® offers evaluation features, such as how to open and use the newsletters. Your data will not be distributed to other third-parties, and CleverReach® does not obtain the right to distribute your data. Additional information is available in the data privacy statement of CleverReach® at https://www.cleverreach.com/de/datenschutz/.
(5) You may withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can declare your withdrawal by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact data stated in the imprint.
(6) Please note that we evaluate your user behavior when you receive the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails we send contain what are known as web beacons or tracking pixels, which are one-pixel image files that are stored on our website or at the service provider stated above and engaged by us. In conducting evaluations, we combine the data mentioned in Section 5 and the web beacons with your email address and individual ID. We use the data obtained in this way to create a user profile so that we can tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletter and which links you click within the newsletter to draw conclusions about your personal interests. We combine these data with actions you take on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by contacting us using our contact data stated in the imprint. The information will be stored for as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, the data will be erased. This tracking is also not possible, if you have deactivated the display of images in your email program by default. In this case, the display of the newsletter will not be complete and you may not be able to use all functions. If the images are displayed manually, the above mentioned tracking occurs.
(2) SurveyMonkey is certified under the US-EU and US-Switzerland Data Shields (https://www.privacyshield.gov) and complies with both Data Shields, which govern the collection, use, and removal of personal data from Europe and its transfer from Europe to the United States.
(3) Your participation in surveys is voluntary and requires your consent.
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysing service of Google Inc. (“Google”) Google Analytics uses so called “cookies”, text files, that are saved on your computer and that make an analysis of the usage of the web site possible. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted and saved on a server of Google in the US. In the case of activating the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be previously abbreviated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and is abbreviated there. In the case IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within European Union member states or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to produce reports on website activities for their operators, and to provide other services related to the use of the website and of the Internet.
(2) The IP address transferred by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can adjust your browser software to prevent the installation of cookies.
We would point out that if you do so, you might not be able to make full use of all the functions on this website. Moreover you can prevent the collection of data created by the cookie, and with regard to the usage of the web site to Google (including your IP address), and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This web site uses Google Analytics including the extension “anonymizeIP()”. Therefore, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, and recognition of personal relationship can be excluded. Insofar as personal data collected about you correspond to a personal reference, it will be excluded immediately, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1), S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information of third-party: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Privacy Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
and the Data Privacy Statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(1) Our knowledge portals www.gmp-berater.de, www.eu-gmp-leitfaden.de and www.gmpcadviser.com utilize the web analysis service Matomo, in order to be able to analyze and improve the leverage of the data bases on a regular basis. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the usage of Matomo is Article 6 (1), S. 1, lit. f. GDPR.
(2) We process the following data: The type of browser used, the browser version, the operating system used, the country of origin, date and time of the server request, the number of visits, the time spent on the website, the external links activated and the documents called up.
(3) Cookies will be stored on your computer for this evaluation. The person responsible stores the information collected exclusively on his server in Germany. The evaluation can be set by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser.
(4) This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. As a result, the IP addresses are processed in shortened form, so that a direct relationship between persons can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(5) The program Matomo is an open source project. Third-party privacy information is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all incorporated in the "extended privacy mode", meaning that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. The data mentioned in section 2 will be only transferred, when you play these videos. We do not have any control of this data transfer.
(2) When you visit this website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under item 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube makes available a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile when using YouTube, you must first log out before clicking the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customized advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your corresponding rights and settings options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has made itself subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.YouTube is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The integration of the videos is for the preservation of our predominantly entitled interests, within the scope of balancing the interests, for the optimal marketing of our offerings according to Article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(1) We use the product Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offerings with the assistance of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we are able determine the extent of success of individual advertising measures. In doing so, we are pursuing our interest in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, making our website more interesting to you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are supplied by Google via so-called “ad servers.” To do this, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics such as ad placement or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually become ineffective after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. Typically the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant to post-view conversions), and opt-out information (noting that the user does not wish to be contacting any longer will saved to this cookie as analysis values.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer’s website and the cookie stored on that user`s computer has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to detect that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data as part of the aforementioned advertising measures. We receive statistical analyses provided by Google only. We are able to identify on the basis of these analyses, which of the advertising measures being used is particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from using the advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser will automatically establish a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which are collected by Google’s use of this tool and are informing you therefore based on our current level of knowledge: By incorporating AdWords conversion Google receives information that you have accessed the corresponding portion of our Internet appearance or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will discover and store your IP address.
(5) You can block participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving third-party advertisements; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com“, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, whereby note that this setting is deleted once you have deleted your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign over the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby note that this setting is deleted once you have deleted your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We indicate that in this case you may not be able to use the full functions of this offer.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 (1), sent. 1 (f) GDPR. For more information about privacy at Google, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(As of January 2020)
In order to fulfil our duty to provide information in accordance with Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP), we would be pleased to provide you with the following information on data protection.
The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) is
GMP-Verlag Peither AGKarlstrasse 279650 Schopfheim, GermanyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +49 7622 66686-70
Further information about our company and contact details can be found in the imprint of our website.
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company. You can reach Ms. Franziska Malik at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "Die Datenschutzbeauftragte".
If you order from us, it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract that you provide us with your personal data (name, first name, address data, e-mail address, telephone number, if applicable company, department, position), which we need to process your order. This data is also collected when you request an offer from us. The data provided by you will be processed by us within the scope of preparing offers and processing orders. If you want to pay with your credit card, we need and process your credit card details. The legal basis for these purposes is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you about other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information. The legal basis for this purpose is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
If you subscribe to our newsletter(s), you must enter your e-mail address so that we can send you the newsletter(s). Further personal data (name, first name, title) can be given voluntarily. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. We can evaluate your newsletter usage via an e-mail tool. This is done on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
Your personal data will be deleted if they are no longer needed for the above-mentioned purposes.
Personal data that we have stored within the framework of your customer account created on our website will be deleted when you finally delete your access.
Some documents that contain your personal data (e.g. surname, first name, address data on invoices) must be stored by us for as long as there is a legal obligation to do so.
Data collected on the basis of your consent will be deleted as soon as you revoke your consent (e.g. newsletter).
We pass on your personal data to third parties (e.g. service providers, suppliers) if this is necessary for the execution of the contract with you or the processing of your order. The legal basis for this transfer is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. In connection with order processing, the providers of our CRM system and accounting software, our suppliers of Internet and web hosting services and the printers who send our products directly to you (e.g. as part of print on demand) have access to your data. In the context of the newsletter - dispatch and the newsletter - evaluation your data raised for it are passed on to our software supplier. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If you pay with your credit card in our webshop, your credit card details will be passed on to our credit card company to process the payment. This is done on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
If you place an order with us from the USA or Canada, we transmit the data necessary for processing the order to our office in the United States (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR).
You have the right to be informed about the personal data processed by us as well as a right to rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing. You also have the right to receive the data you provide in a structured, common and machine-readable format. (cf. Art. 15 -20 GDPR). You may object to the processing of your data and complain to the responsible data protection supervisory authority, the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg in Stuttgart, about the processing of your personal data by us.
We need your personal data for the purposes listed under point 2. If you do not provide us with the required data, we will unfortunately not be able to process your order or conclude a contract with you.
The processing of your personal data does not involve fully automated decision-making (including profiling) pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR.
With this GMP newsletter you will be regularly informed on the latest developments in GMP.
Please select your currency