GMP Supplier Assessment Questionnaire
Ask your supplier the right questions - this questionnaire will help you!
Standard draft to adapt and expand
Delivery immediately after receipt of payment
The extent of supplier assessment depends on the significance of the supply. The more important the supply, the more information should be asked of the supplier to include it in the risk assessment.
The GMP-Supplier Questionnaire for APIs and Excipients consists of:
- Part 1: Preliminary information on the supplier and the manufacturer
- Parts 2 to 8: Detailed information on the manufacturer:
2 Quality management system of the manufacturer
4 Premises and Equipment
7 Quality Control System
8 Distribution, Complaints, Product Defects and Recalls
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 781 KB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
Please select your currency