Implementing a World Class Deviation Management
In this e-book you'll find answers on how deviations are defined, what must be observed in handling deviations, who is responsible for managing deviations and what interfaces to other systems there are.
1st edition 2015
Delivery immediately after receipt of payment
Excerpt from the GMP Compliance Adviser
In spite of qualified equipment, trained employees and validated processes, the daily routine in pharmaceuticals is rife with situations in which prescribed workflows are not observed or processes fail to deliver the expected results. For this reason it is important not only to define the workflows for production in "normal cases", but also to specify how such deviations are to be handled. This will ensure that acceptable product quality can be obtained even in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
You will learn all you need to know about
- Requirements for deviation management
- Workflow of deviation management
- Failure investigation report
- Review of the system effectiveness
- Interfaces to the CAPA system
- Quotes from regulatory works
Reading Sample "Implementing a World Class Deviation Management"
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 1,03 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
Please select your currency