A Pharma Guide to Planning and Constructing Cleanrooms
Planning and constructing cleanrooms is a complex task. Get to know how to successfully get through all steps of planning and construction.
1st edition 12/2019
Delivery immediately after receipt of payment
Excerpt from the GMP Compliance Adviser
Planning and constructing cleanrooms is a complex task. Many aspects like building law, operational and GMP requirements must be taken into account.
A Pharma Guide to Planning and Constructing Cleanrooms covers all aspects you have to consider. Good Engineering Practice offers a systematic approach to the implementation of these different requirements in practice. When selecting wall and ceiling systems, window and door elements as well as floors, the intended cleanliness class of the rooms concerned must be taken into account. A risk analysis and the documented assessments as well as selected measures for risk acceptance are to be used for the selection of the components. The current state of the art and special considerations for detailed design execution are presented based on construction examples.
The e-book offers expert knowledge on:
- Laws, rules and guidelines
- Selection and procurement
- New technologies for project planning
- Wall and ceiling systems
- Windows and doors
- Floor systems
- Application areas of construction components for different cleanroom classes
- Example of a risk assessment for surfaces
A Pharma Guide to Planning and Constructing Cleanrooms leads you safely through all steps of planning and construction.
Reading Sample "A Pharma Guide to Planning and Constructing Cleanrooms"
- Production/Manufacturing managers
- Project managers
- Plant manufacturers
- Suppliers of clean room constructions
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 7,735 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
Please select your currency