Core Processes in the Pharmaceutical Laboratory
GMP-Conform Sampling and Handling of Substances
- Regulatory Requirements
- Methodological Principles
- Practical Implementation Proposals
1st edition 8/2019
Delivery immediately after receipt of payment
Excerpt from the GMP Compliance Adviser
- Are you responsible for quality control in your company?
- Would you like to make sure that your quality control laboratory implements the complex GMP requirements?
- How do you avoid possible mistakes and ensure the safe production of pharmaceuticals?
This e-book provides you with the basic information you need - many illustrations, examples, tables and checklists enable you to quickly familiarise yourself with the topic.
Quality control has an important function in ensuring drug quality. In the laboratory, not only drugs, but also starting materials and packaging materials are tested for compliance with their specifications. Representative sampling and the use of validated methods are prerequisites for meaningful results. Whether the results are "correct" depends on many factors: standards and reagents must be of a defined quality and analytical instruments must function perfectly.
In this e-book you will find regulatory requirements, methodological principles and practical implementation proposals on the following topics:
- Materials and methods for representative sampling
- GMP-compliant handling of standard substances and reagents
Don’t miss ordering your copy of Core Processes in the Pharmaceutical Laboratory!
Reading Sample "Core Processes in the Phamaceutical Laboratory"
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Quality management
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 5,78 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
Please select your currency