A Successful Concept for Technology Transfer in Drug Manufacturing
This e-book covers all aspects you have to consider when transferring!
- Including an example of a transfer plan you can directly work with!
1st edition 2015
Delivery immediately after receipt of payment
Excerpt from the GMP Compliance Adviser
There are currently very few mandatory requirements for transferring products to another manufacturing location. The WHO describes this transfer of technology as "a logical procedure that controls the transfer of any process together with its documentation and professional expertise between development and manufacture or between manufacturing sites".
A product transfer is first and foremost a transfer of knowledge. The larger the volume of data and information provided to the contract manufacturer, the smaller the risk of unsuccessful attempts or failure of the transfer. Therefore, the documented knowledge and experience gained during development and manufacture should be passed on in a systematic way.
A Successful Concept for Technology Transfer in Drug Manufacturing covers all aspects you have to consider when transferring - including an example of a transfer plan you can directly work with!
The e-book offers expert knowledge on
- Transfer of information
- Risk Management
- Technology transfer phases
- Product transfer challenges
- Areas of conflict during transfer
- Quality of the product transfer
- Example of a transfer plan
Reading Sample "A Successful Concept for Technology Transfer in Drug Manufacturing"
- Compliance Team
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 1,5 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
Please select your currency