Meeting of EU-China Working Goup on Pharmaceuticals
On 9 March 2016, a meeting of the EU-China Working Group on Pharmaceuticals was held in Beijing. A delegation of the CFDA met with Andrzej Rys, Director of DG Sante of the European Commission and Guido Rasi, Executive Director of the EMA (European Medicines Agency).
According to the CFDA, both sides had in depth discussions on
- the reform of China and EU drug evaluation and approval system
- international multi-center clinical trials
- the anti-counterfeiting legislation of the EU
- the management of online pharmacies
- the participation in relevant international coordination mechanisms, and
- on the cooperation in review and evaluation, signed in 2013.
CFDA: What's new