All European inspectors ask for a site master file that complies with the "Explanatory Notes on the preparation of a Site Master File" of Part III of the EU GMP Guide als well as with the identical 2011 revision of the PIC/S guidance document PE 008 “Explanatory Notes for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers on the Preparation of a Site Master File”.
If you don’t have an updated site master file – or a site master file at all – you’re out of compliance with dozens of new or changed requirements.
This report will help you perform a comprehensive gap analysis that assures your Site Master File matches your company‘s activities. In addition, readers will review:
- Up-to-date explanations and analysis of all the new Site Master File changes
- A sample document illustrating what the newly overhauled Appendix 8 (Equipment and Devices for Production and Quality Control) of a Site Master File should look like
- A complete sample Site Master File to use as a template
- A thorough review of the elements every Site Master File must include
- And much more...
Remember — Without an up-to-date Site Master File, you are not authorized to market pharmaceuticals to European customers. Don’t risk it.
Reading SampleThe Drug Manufacturers Guide to Site Master Files - Reading Sample
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
If you choose payment by bank transfer:
- You will receive an advance invoice.
- After payment is received an email with the download information will be sent.
If you choose payment by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- The invoice will be sent by postal mail as soon as possible.
This file is in PDF format! To view these files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don't, you will need to download and install it.