The FDA adopted ICH Q10 for good reason: The lifecycle approach to drug GMP promises to improve quality across the board.
A pity, then, that most drugmakers didn’t use a lifecycle approach when ICH Q10 made its bow ... and didn’t have a clue as to how to begin.
Many still don’t. But worry not — help is at hand.
This e-book helps you bring your drug manufacturing quality systems into compliance.
In only an hour or so of study, you’ll discover how to look beyond the multiple silos that so easily develop around individual drugmaking activities. You’ll be ready to implement new problem-solving approaches at every level of your manufacturing operations.
A Process Approach to Pharmaceutical Quality Systems walks you step by step through the processes and procedures you’ll need to put in place.
Here’s what you’ll learn:- How to restructure your quality systems to satisfy GMP, and specifically ICH Q10
- Sample key performance indicators and assessment schedules
- Strategies to ensure management buy-in at every level
- Developing effective process maps — a step-by-step approach
- Establishing meaningful quality objectives
- Integrating the quality system throughout the entire product lifecycle
The lifecycle process approach is an orderly and effective way of taming the quality system. Once you’ve mastered it, you’ll wonder why you waited.
Reading SampleA Process Approach to Pharmaceutical Quality Systems - Reading Sample
Get started now. Order your copy of A Process Approach to Pharmaceutical Quality Systems.
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 2,5 MB
To view PDF files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don't, you will need to download and install it:
>>> Adobe Reader - free download
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
If you choose payment by bank transfer:
- You will receive an advance invoice.
- After payment is received an email with the download information will be sent.
If you choose payment by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- The invoice will be sent by postal mail as soon as possible.