Table of Contents:
- Introduction (definition, types of medical devices, regulatory background)
- Quality Management System
- Design control
- Human factors
- Statistical techniques
- Risk management
- document and record control
- production and process controls
- identification and traceability
- buildings, facilities and equipment
- purchasing/supplier control
- packaging and labeling
- handling, storage, distribution, installation and servicing
- nonconformance, corrective action and preventive action
- customer complaints
- combination products
This article is a download product! Please note the following procedure guidelines:
If you choose payment by bank transfer:
- You will receive an advance invoice.
- After payment is received an email with the download information will be sent.
If you choose payment by credit card:
- You will receive an email with the download information immediately after the credit card payment.
- The invoice will be sent by postal mail as soon as possible.
PDF file for download