Apart from the describing content you will find many tables, examples, forms, which can be used in the daily practice.
Table of contents:- Sampling
- Standards and reference substances
- Qualifying laboratory instruments
- Calibration in the lab
- Validation of analytical methods
- Stability testing
- Out-of-specification results
- Raw data documentation
- Batch release
- Microbiological testing
content Laboratory & Analytical Controls.pdf
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
If you choose payment by bank transfer:
- You will receive an advance invoice.
- After payment is received an email with the download information will be sent.
If you choose payment by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- The invoice will be sent by postal mail as soon as possible.
This file is in PDF format! To view these files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don't, you will need to download and install it.