You will find answers to these and more questions:Which official requirements must be observed when designing rooms in accordance
with the EU GMP Guide and the U.S. cGMP regulations?
Which design concepts does FDA recommend for an aseptic processing facility?
How can the requirements for the different room grades be met?
What details must be observed when designing rooms for pharmaceutical purposes?
What has to be taken into account during installation of building services in clean rooms?
Which physical and microbiological parameters require monitoring?
Table of contents- Official Requirements
- Material flow, personnel flow and layout
- Room classes
- Construction elements
- Barrier systems and isolators
- Building services
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Process Gases
- Qualification of premises and airconditioning systems
- Monitoring of HVAC systems
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
If you choose payment by bank transfer:
- You will receive an advance invoice.
- After payment is received an email with the download information will be sent.
If you choose payment by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- The invoice will be sent by postal mail as soon as possible.
This file is in PDF format! To view these files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don't, you will need to download and install it.